The EDER Face Masks are made up of 3 layers using breathable sustainable materials from our garment cut offs. The perfect new accessory which everyone needs.
Each mask is also reversible with a different fabric on the other side to allow a second option of colour or pattern to your new accessory.
Fabrication & Care
- 1st outer layer grey quilted 97% Cotton 3% Spandex
- 2nd inside layer 100% polyester fusing (this is the filter layer)
- 3rd outer layer 100% blue linen
- Machine washable
- 100% Breathable
Small: - 10cm elastic ear loops. 23cm length across face. 13cm height from nose to chin.
Large: 11cm elastic ear loops. 23cm length across face. 14cm height from nose to chin.
- Made to guidelines for personal use, please note masks are non medical grade
- Before putting on your mask, wash your hands or use hand sanitiser and repeat after taking off. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth at all times and store used cloth face masks in a bag until you have an opportunity to wash them.
- Returns are not accepted on this product due to hygiene reasons
Make up done by Lisa Jones - https://lkjbeauty.com.au